Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mortal Kombat

When I was younger I spent many hours at the arcade playing Mortal Kombat II. There was a pizza place near my home where I would play almost every day and even on the weekends. It's a fighting arcade game that was one of the first to use actual people instead of cartoons for character designs. Also it's known of the graphic Fatalities, which involve some method of killing the opponent at the end of fight.

While checking out some videos on Youtube, I found a Mortal Kombat II video of combos. I was able to complete a few combos my self but nothing like these ones.

Mortal Kombat II Combo video

Outlands and beyond

Finally made level 60 on my main World of Warcraft character this weekend. As soon as I got my new skills I ran out to the Outlands to check out the new content. So far the quests are reqarding with great items and just from a few hours of playing, replaced 4 items. The area is much different from the old areas, lots of new designs and even new mobs to fight. I'll post some pictures of the area.

Rob

No comments: